CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Who are we?

We, Elder and Sister Herbert, are members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints from Alaska. We live on the islands, serving a mission for our church. We will be here for 18 months! To learn more about our church click here!

This site is updated by our daughter and serves as a journal and letter log for our many adventures while we are here!

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Oatmeal Cookies

OK.  I am making these oatmeal cookies for this teaching appointment at 4 PM today.  I use these amazing Cranberries (thank you Diane) and I am mixing them with my new mixer (thank you Aimee) and I am ready to put them into my brand new oven (thank you landlord), and the phone rings.  It is our 4 PM appointment that can't meet with us today.  I am major disappointed because it is a real FAMILY....like together with kids and jobs.  I am so excited for them to learn the gospel.  We have prayed and prayed for families......  He gave me a good reason and rescheduled.    Please add this (last name Moven) family to the list you already pray for.  I love you guys so much.

Mom....and Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment